Pre-birthday is that moment of your baby’s life when he or she is at the crest of becoming a year old. Therefore, celebrating such a milestone for your baby is really crucial to mark the first baby’s birthday. Photo shooting your baby at this moment will aid in creating those remarkably memorable frames which would sparkle the innocence and happiness of your baby.
Understanding the techniques and ideas about taking these pre-birthday pictures is very crucial. After photo shooting a number of pre-birthday kids, I can confidently guide you with my recommended tips to follow.
- Using Props: The pre-birthday shoot without props is incomplete. At the pre-birthday shoot, get some props ready for your toddler. With us, we bring all the required props which create excitement and joy in the baby’s eye, and the quality of pictures enhances.
- Family and siblings: Bring the baby’s sibling to capture those remarkable family portraits. Even I love to shoot the family pictures during the pre-birthday shoot.
- Deciding the theme: Deciding on a theme to capture those lovely poses of your baby, is very crucial. Even we include brilliant themes that you can try to celebrate the session.
- Love for bubbles: After experiencing many toddlers, I can confidently tell you that babies love bubbles. Trying to include bubbles in the pictures will really make them smile with happiness. Even the look in the pictures will shape a bit unique.
- Happy birthday balloons: These are also very unique and I have tried this concept with excellent results. Try to fill the room with an ample number of colorful balloons and even use a happy birthday tag to give a distinct and unique look to the pics.
- Messy look: We all are familiar with those marvelously charming and cutest photographs of toddlers digging that yummy cake into a crushed mess all over the fingers and the face. We love to create those energetic minutes of your baby's first birthday cake smash photos, as they are so captivating and unique.
- Twinning: If you are that parent blessed with twins, then coordinating and matching their outfits really create captivating pictures.
- Dressing in animal outfits: Dressing your baby in an animal outfit creates that innocent pose for us to capture.
- Matching family or baby & mom outfits: It is also a distinct and unique way to capture those minutes of beautiful family poses.
We provide a broad range of remarkable services for an affordable pre birthday photoshoot, feel free to visit our website Deys Photography for further details.